Sunday, September 21, 2008

Having sick kids is the pits

I just have to say that having sick kids is the worst thing in this world and not just for the kids, but it kills me to have to see my kids not feel good and even makes it worse when they throw up and I have to clean it up, it's especially bad at 3:00 a.m. My kids and husband and I have decided to share a miserable 24 hour flu, it is bad when it gets to the point that you can predict when they are going to throw up and how long the fever is going to last that comes after it, but I guess that comes with having 4 kids. I hate even more that a lot of times when the kids are sick I have to leave them to go to work, but luckily Chris takes good care of them and it has helped some. That has been our unfriendly life for the last two weeks. We were supposed to go to Lagoon yesterday with Chris's family but he and I were both not feeling great still and Justice and Sammie were both running fevers still so we sent the older girls and they had a wonderful time, but I was really looking forward to updating this with some fun pictures, but what do you do? The kids go off track at the end of this week and I am working a lot, which is good considering the current economy and that is what is going on with the Opheikens family! :)

1 comment:

The Cardin's said...

Being sick is awful! I'm so sorry you are all not feeling well! Get well soon!