Monday, August 9, 2010

Changes

So it is finally sinking in... I officially gave my two weeks notice today and it was accepted graciously by my sister-in-law/boss. It is so crazy to think that in two weeks I will be starting as a Director for UBS Financial Services. I am so excited and I am learning so much through this experience! I am realizing that our value is ultimately established by ourselves and we can easily let other people under value us but it is up to us to determine our true worth - in every aspect of our lives! I am realizing how much time you spend with the people you work with and how they truly become friends and influence your life in a way that offers so much great value and worth and adds to your character to improve yourself if you let them. I am realizing how lucky I am to have been surrounded by such great people and only hope to have the same opportunity with this new position. I am also realizing how lucky I am to have such a wonderfully supportive husband and family. I wouldn't be able to realize my dreams without them! Thanks to everyone who has made me the person I am today! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats, I was waiting to hear if you got the job or not! Hopefully I'll see you this Saturday!

Jessica Mosteller said...

Caelee, what a fun change. I can say that because its not me. Change is hard, but it sounds like you are moving to a better experience. Congrats and good luck to you.