Monday, July 28, 2008

Chris's turn to update the blog...

It has been a while since we added stuff to our blog. Alot has happened in the last few weeks. Caelee is working hard in young womens with her camps and activities. She has to take her girls to Heber next week for girls camp, I am glad that it is her and not me. I am not sure how she does all that she does with work and young womens oh yeah and her family. She is going all the time!

Abbi and Whitney started school today and what fun that is. Our little Abbi has been so nervous to go back and last night she did all that she could to not have to go today. 2nd grade is so hard she says and she is not ready for it yet. She was sure that she was sick enough last night that school was not an option today. Caelee and I were just laugh and we are not sure where she comes up with some of the stuff that she says. Whit on the other hand does not care either way if she goes or stays home. She reminds me of Caelee in that she is so laid back and easy going.

I took my all stars to the state championships last weekend. We had lots of fun and oh by the way won state in 12 and under. The team worked so hard to get there and kept pulling out the wins.

I will try to get the real blogger to add more posts asap. I just saw that we had not added for a while and we owe it to all of our fans to keep on bloggin.

2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

glad to see your update congrats on the softball that is awesome

deleted said...

Caelee!!!!!!! I am so glad I found your blog, through sinika's who had trevors and I hoped he had yours! Anyway, I haven't seen you since right after you had your first baby! It is so crazy how time flies. I hope you are doing well. Anyway, e-mail me and tell me what you are up to these days ancolow@hotmail.com - Andrea