Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crazy Halloween & November is flying by!

I have to apologize that I haven't updated in over a month! Halloween was crazy at our house, Abbi was a cute little Hermione Granger (a witch from Harry Potter), Whitney was an adorable pink Cheetah, Sammie was a beautiful Ariel and Justice was a funny, cute Blue Dinosaur! They had so much fun and we got a ton of candy! I have it loaded up and probably next week I'll take one of the two huge bags to work so that my kids teeth don't completely rot out! Our camera is out of batteries at this particular moment so I will update with pictures shortly, hopefully this weekend! I am busy at work, which is good considering the economy, but I try to stay positive and Chris is being an awesome dad and husband and taking good care of us all! We are healthy for a minute, (knock on wood) and just enjoying the fall season, Football and we are abitiously going to attempt having Thanksgiving at our house with Chris's mom and step-dad and sister and her boyfriend so hopefully it will be good! I am also going to attempt to run a 5k or maybe a 2k race on Thanksgiving and I have been busy trying to run when I can. That is the current update on the Opheikens!

No comments: