Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day by: queen of the slackers!


















So I again apologize, Sunday came and went and so did we and I completely lost track of what I was supposed to be doing and I missed my brief 5 minute chance to update this beautiful blog... I do sincerely apologize and will do a good post now with some cute pictures of my funny little people! We had a good Valentine's Day and week, I was able to slip out of work for an hour on Wednesday and go to Sammie's preschool and help with her Valentine's party. It was so much fun! She has two amazing teachers that do such a great job and have amazing patience and creativity. I got to be in charge of the Valentine's bingo and the kids were so cute! Abbi and Whitney made some very cute Valentine's boxes too and had a great time at their school parties and came home with a good load of candy from their friends. Justice is finally back to being the cute little wild boy that we love and adore! He and I had a terrible bout of Strep throat last weekend and while the girls have had a mild cough that they have passed around they are all doing better too! Chris is getting into softball pretty heavy and has challenged his softball team to a contest for their fundraiser of selling braided bread and if he loses he will be having his hair colored (of their choice) for a week... if they lose he gets to choose the color of their uniforms! If anyone wants any braided bread to take pity on him please let us know!! :)
I am adding a few pictures from January of the kids when they built a snowman and in their winter gear just to add a few catching up pictures as well!
That is the latest and greatest of exciting times at the Opheikens household! Thank you all for supporting me even though I am truly a slacker! I do love looking at all of your updates and keeping up with your cute families! Take care and love you all! :)

3 comments:

Jessica Mosteller said...

Dont worry about you posts being spread out. We love you and it is fun to see updates whenever you can get them. Sounds like V Day was a lot of fun

angela said...

Sorry about being sick! Sad thing about when mommies get sick is life still has to go on. Don't worry about the posts. I'll take some over none!!!

:-)

Wendy Wells said...

And I thought you were getting so good at this! UPDATE!!!