Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick update!

I again am trying to update a little bit, sorry that I am not posting any pictures, but I figure a quick update may be better than nothing at all. I recently got a promotion at work and am now working about 60-80 hours a week, literally. I know this is so crazy right now and I am hoping to cut back but we are so busy at work right now and my biggest fear is that I don't succeed as a team lead so I am hoping that the hours will pay off at some point. My other fear is that I my kids grow up thinking that all I ever do is work so while I am working a million hours I am doing everything I can to focus on my kids when I am at home, my other reason blogging has been lowered on the list significantly.
Anyway, Abbi and Whitney are going crazy with Softball and Chris has pretty much turned his life over to softball, he is practicing or playing games almost every night. They are doing great in school and just growing up way too fast for my liking! Abbi is getting baptized in August and will be eight in July, while Whitney will be 7 in August and in 2nd grade!!! Both are amazing little girls and I am so proud of them! Sammie went to Kindergarten orientation last Friday and I can't believe that she will be in school everyday at the end of July! She is adorable and fiesty as ever, I don't worry about her going to kindergarten, I just worry about the other kids and her teacher! :)
Justice is two going on 10 and he keeps us on our toes all the time! He talks really well and lines us out right away whenever he thinks that we are out of line... we are working to correct him and let him know that he is really not the boss, but seriously, is that really possible with any spoiled 2 year old?
That is our life right now and all of our craziness! I am trying to check everyone's blogs so keep blogging and thanks to everyone who checks ours! :)

8 comments:

Jessica Mosteller said...

Wow, Sounds like a lot of craziness. Congrats on your promotion. It is fun to read your updates.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the promotion. That is so great. Hope you are getting some time for yourself!!

The Cardin's said...

Congratulations on the promotion! It was good to see you and the kiddos at the hunt last Saturday! :-)

angela said...

Sounds like you are busy! Thanks for the update. I'm afraid I've been slacking on mine as well. We still have to enjoy life...right?

Andrea said...

Congrats on the promotion! Don't apologize for not updating enough, because you are focusing on your family, which is more important!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Holy crap!! You are amazing!!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Good luck w/ your schedule, I hope it will let up soon!!!

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Cailee,

You are so amazing. I don't know how you do all you do. Are you excited for Sammie to be in Kindergarten? I am excited for Isaac. What track are you doing? Take care.

angela said...

Just putting in a request for an update... I'm going through major Caelee withdrawals!

:-) Hope all is well!