Saturday, August 29, 2009

10 years out of High School... crazy how time flies

So I just have to say that I am so glad for the blogging world and for living in Riverton. I never thought that I would say that, but living here has given me the great blessing of keeping in touch with a lot of really awesome high school friends! I also love running into people in Peterson's and Walmart, we can never go into those two places without seeing someone I know or knew from high school or grew up with! I am sort of sad to say that I didn't go to the reunion because I am sure there would have been a few people there that I would have enjoyed seeing, but mostly I am glad that I didn't pay for the expensive tickets and did just get on to the blog and update it to see my awesome friends still love and care about me! Thank you to all of those friends that made High School good and that have continued to make my life good! You are wonderful!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Caelee, it would've been AWESOME to see you at the reunion! But instead I'll keep up to date with you here! Let's really get together soon! A few of us are doing a girls night on the 19th, if you can make it come! email me andreahlow@gmail.com

Erica said...

Oh Caelee!! I miss you! I was sure hoping I would see you at the reunion picnic with your kids. I wish I still lived in Utah close to good friend and loving family! When I visited this summer I couldn't believe how many people I ran into that I knew! I loved it! Thanks for being such a great high school friend! I think back to our days on seminary council and just smile! Those were some of my favorite high school memories!

angela said...

Need updates... :-)