Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sammie's Birthday and Kentucky





So for Sammie's birthday we has planned to go to Chuck-e-cheese but when we got there it was so busy that we couldn't get in so we went to plan B, we had dinner at Carl's Jr. and let the kids play at the play place then we went to Build A Bear where the workers the accomadated the unexpected Birthday party amazingly well and the kids had a great time! They really enjoyed making the bears and especially washing them and the party turned out to be a success, which was great for me!
My husband is wonderful! For my birthday he gave me the greatest present ever! He sent me to Kentucky to visit one of my best friends from High School, the wonderful Angela Bylund! We had such a great time, her kids are darling and it was so pretty there! I couldn't believe how green it was and it was great to just get away from everything and to just enjoy hanging out with such a great friend! Thanks so much to the hospitable Bylund family with some of the cutest girls in the world! I am really hoping Justice will be a good enough man that some day he could marry a Bylund girl because they truly are amazing and will be deserving of the best men ever! But what else can be expected with the mother and father they have! Thanks again Bylunds for a great time!

2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Are you talking about Angela Rawlings? Glad to hear you had such a good time. Did you take any pics? I can't believe Sammie is getting so big. Your girls are sweet!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

I saw you got to go visit on Angela's blog, how awesome is that!?!? I am so glad you had a great birthday! You more than anyone I know deserve it!!! I think we need to get together again soon too!! Let me know when you are available. ~Lyndsey