Saturday, June 5, 2010

I love summer!

So we took the kids camping this weekend and it was so fun! We had debated about going but I had some rough days on Thursday and Friday at work and really needed to get away for a little bit so when I got home and Chris and Mike had everything ready for all of us to go it was so great! We went to a place that was so pretty and we found a place that no one was very close to us and I bought some hula hoops for the kids that I found on sale at Peterson's on Friday morning and everyone had a great time! I didn't take any pictures because is couldn't remember where the camera was until I cleaned out the truck and found it but my goal this summer is to use it more and post more because I really do have cute kids and it is fun to show them off!

No comments: